- 160 grams almonds
- 160 grams Medjool dates
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 400 grams raw cashews, soaked for at least 2 hours or overnight
- 220 grams rice malt syrup
- 220 grams coconut oil
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 110 grams frozen raspberries, thawed
1. Place almonds, dates and sea salt into food processor and pulse till mixture sticks together when pressed together.
2. Line a springform tin with baking paper and place blended mixture into tin, pressing mixture down firmly with the back of a spoon
1. Add coconut oil and rice malt syrup to saucepan and heat until melted
2. Add melted ingredients and drained cashew nuts, vanilla bean paste and lemon juice into food processor and blend until smooth (2-4 minutes)
3. Pour approximately 3/4 of mixture on top of the base and smooth off
4. With retained mixture, add raspberries and blend in food processor for one minute
5. Pour raspberry mixture carefully onto the vanilla cashew layer
6. Place in freezer to set.
7. Once set remove from freezer 10- 15 minutes prior to eating. Enjoy!